Measuring for your new closet doors is quite simple:
1) Measure the closet opening width at the top and the bottom
2) Measure the height from left, middle and right side from the inside of the closet opening.
When Measuring do not include the top track, bottom track or the carpet thickness. Typical opening heights are 80 inches or 96 inches.
3) Bring your measurements to our showroom and choose your desired doors
4) Method of payments (WE ACCEPT ANY MAJOR CREDIT CARD ) CHECK or CASH
5) If stock is available, you can take the doors with you or
6) Have us deliver to your location or schedule for a professional installation with one year warranty
7) CONGRATULATIONS on your new acquisition!!!!